Coca-Cola Group of Companies New jobs 2018 - Rozana Jobs

Sunday 29 July 2018

Coca-Cola Group of Companies New jobs 2018

Coca-Cola Group of Companies Jobs 2018 


  • COCA COLA JOB in need of worker 300 workers are urgently needed Any degree holders can apply Applicant from any nationality can also apply We will be giving you free Accommodation .
  •  Free food and free Medical facilities Monthly salary:3500$ to 5000$dollars/326000 India rupees Weekly Allowance$400 dollars/­26100 India rupees.
  • We are located at( USA)The company will be giving out free H1 B VISA to all serious applicant company 



















Name Coca Cola Address: 

24305 Town Center USA. Canada Anyone interested to apply should add and message me so that I can forward their real employment official mail to you

Email Address:

cocacolagroupofcompaniesfirm@yahoo.com


12 comments:

  1. Yes i am interested

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sir i'm applying for my big brother.He need this job.plz help me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes i Need job

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes I need job in this company

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sir how i can apply this job

    ReplyDelete
  6. Apply krnay ka treeka bta dain plz

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want to apply as a AC technician...plz tell me what is the procedure....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear sir
    Adnan .Here interested job plz contact me accounts sales tax and audit and others works +92303-2824488

    ReplyDelete